Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cheerio!!

I'm in heaven!! Why you ask? Because not only am I in London (all expenses paid because I'm here for work), but London is crawling with not only beautiful men...not only beautiful men with accents....but beautiful men with accents who are TALL!!!! It's flipping amazing, I can't believe of them are gorgeous AND tall!!!! I just don't even know what to do with myself...I fall in love every day on the tube...and the street...and in restaurants...

Met a few lovelies out last night with Texas Cinderella...(who by the way it was AMAZING to see, it had been almost two years! She looks fantastic and I had forgotten how much fun she is!! I'm going to miss her even more now when I leave!)...one guy gave me his card and told me to call him to hang out again this week...we shall see...hopefully more stories are soon to follow!!

Stateside boy news: I think I've agreed to be set up with a not so handsome German man. One of my accounts has a friend in New York who is very tall, yet at the same time I saw a pic of him on her phone and yeah, not so cute....but he do it for the stories right? That's what I have to keep telling myself!!!

(By the way, I just realized that all that I write about is boys....I hope to get a boyfriend sometime in the near future so that I can go back to being an normal intelligent human being with something else on my brain other than the opposite sex!!)

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Lillie said...

oh come on, you know that when you get a boyfriend the sex-on-the brain problem quadruples.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

It was so fun to finally hang out again!!! And let's make something happen this week with the geologist...please! We do need the stories!!!
XX,
TC

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'm going to have to say a dork with poorly hemmed pants...he is after all a mere child (and I an old lady...) therefore our love will never flourish...

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Blog about the DJ!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home